Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

var hgh

BullRegg65

[FONT=&quot]Hello[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm wondering about trying 4-6iu/day of GH and 15-25mg of Anavar for about 5 weeks, my concern is that i don't want to gain any weight or much weight. I'd like to have a lean ripped look. [/FONT]

If you want to have a ripped look what do you need steroids for?Diet is what gets you lean man.

Hello

I'm wondering about trying 4-6iu/day of GH and 15-25mg of Anavar for about 5 weeks, my concern is that i don't want to gain any weight or much weight. I'd like to have a lean ripped look.

Try a diet. And five weeks?? WTF?

Diet will get you a lean ripped look. 4-6ius of HGH as a first timer and you'll be looking like a water buffalo. Farthest thing from your goals.

HGH needs to be started low 1-2ius and slowly increase over a period of time for about 6 months - 1 year and stop when you find your sweet spot. You're still gonna hold water but when you come off HGH you'll lose it.

You'll be much better off with SARMS to accomplish your goals faster and cheaper.

www.esarms.com

PM me for a discount code.

[FONT=&quot]Hello[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm wondering about trying 4-6iu/day of GH and 15-25mg of Anavar for about 5 weeks, my concern is that i don't want to gain any weight or much weight. I'd like to have a lean ripped look. [/FONT]
Well that's not exactly how you get ripped.....at all.

You need to diet. Plain and simple

Top Bottom