Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

var and enanthate second cycle

Saavdeer

Hi guys what should I go for after running the following cycle and getting ok gains, not great just ok, I was expecting more:
My stats I'm 27, 5''7, 166 I finished this cycle a month ago
week 1-12 enanthate 400 mg a week
week 6-12 anavar 40mg/day
with the classic pct with clomid and aromasin

So in those 12 weeks I gained only 8 pounds of mass my diet wasn't the best but it was clean and high protein I was working out 4 days a week lifting heavy and doing cardio, I was wondering if stacking anavar with test was a bad idea, but I was looking to bulk and cut at the same time that's why I stacked them like that, should I go with the same cycle and raise my test dose? or run test and deca-dbol for more bulking effects, thank you.

No offense, you just need to eat not take more drugs.

That's an excellent test dose for gaining and that's a good amount of var too. I can guarantee if you figure out your diet you'll start adding weight.

I agree the dose was spot on another thought could have been the gear you bought could of been underdosed, to many poeple are overly concerned about there diet these days you don't need to eat chicken and broccoli 6 times a day to have a good diet, there loads of diets out there that work well with bodybuilding and you can still enjoy your food I recommend watching Tomas maw he's on a cut right now and he enjoys his food and get to eat a verity of nice tasty foods

impossible to help you without following you around and watching you train and eat all day

i can tell you most people at the gym have no fucking clue how to workout. some of them i realize are there just to get out of the house, but those that are trying to get results i see spinning their wheels for a reason

having said all that your pct was weak and lazy.. if you gained 8 pounds on cycle you won't keep very much of that with that pct

I guess it depends on if you gained just 8lbs overall or 8lbs lean muscle. If it is lean muscle then there is nothing wrong with that at all. The fact that you say your diet wasn't great is a red flag that that was the problem. You have to be locked in with diet and training or steroids will do nothing for you.

Part of the reason you didn't keep a lot of the gains you made on your cycle is because you ran suck a crappy PCT.

Not keeping the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle is usually the result of:
1. Not running a proper PCT after your steroid cycle.
2. Not training and eating with the same intensity after the cycle as you did on cycle.

What put the muscle on the first place is what will keep it there after your PCT - HARD training and a high protein diet.

A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

• Clomid and Nolvadex increase levels of LH and FSH in the body, which increase free testosterone levels.
• An aromatize inhibitor will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and prevent side effects like gynocemastia and water retention.
• A natural testosterone booster (like HCGenerate ES) will signal the leydig cells in the testicles to restart testosterone production.
• A liver/organ detox supplement (like N2guard) will help cleanse the liver and kidney, regulate blood pressure and balance cholesterol levels.
• Ostarine will prevent muscle loss during a PCT when the body is catabolic from the increased cortisol levels and low anabolic hormones.
• Cardarine will prevent fat gain during a PCT protocol when hormones are low and cortisol levels are high.

Top Bottom