Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var cycle

stacks88

[FONT=&quot]I am ready to begin my first var cycle however, I have been getting mixed opinions about PCTs. I know it's definitely not a bad thing to take them however I plan on using 40mg a day for a 6-8 week cycle. Would it be necessary to start a pct after this cycle?[/FONT]

PCT will be wise to use for any cycle. I dont see a good reason why not use PCT . unless you're on a Creatine cycle lol.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

If your are a Male (I assume so given the dosage) yes you will need a PCT. Anavar is mild as far as side effects, but it still will shut your natural test down. If you wish to keep your gains, then you will PCT.

if you are asking whether or not you need a pct with a steroid then i would advise you to not use ANYTHING steroid related until you have done far more research... there is nothing more basic than that brother and this is not a knock, its being concerned about you moving forward...

I am ready to begin my first var cycle however, I have been getting mixed opinions about PCTs. I know it's definitely not a bad thing to take them however I plan on using 40mg a day for a 6-8 week cycle. Would it be necessary to start a pct after this cycle?

I'm of the opinion that it's always a good idea to do a PCT

You might want to taper up, then taper down the Var also....and hopefully you are using test as a base.... What is your goal here? I am assuming a cutting cycle and you don't want to inject yourself lol...I keed I ikeed...

[FONT=&quot]I am ready to begin my first var cycle however, I have been getting mixed opinions about PCTs. I know it's definitely not a bad thing to take them however I plan on using 40mg a day for a 6-8 week cycle. Would it be necessary to start a pct after this cycle?[/FONT]
Of course its necessary. Anavar shuts you down

Top Bottom