x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Var and Creatine (Kre-Alkalyn)

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Var and Creatine (Kre-Alkalyn) within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Has anyone ever tried this? If so, did you like your results? What were your dosages with var? I've done two var cycles before, one by itself, the other with 400mg/week of primo. Both cycles were at 8-weeks(with regards to the var usage) in length at 40mgs/day. Now I'm thinking about doing a 6-8 week cycle of var but WITH creatine. Would 20-30mgs a day of var plus the creatine be an ideal dosage? At 40 a day, I responded pretty well. I'm wondering if I lower the dosage to ease

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Bro

Var and Creatine (Kre-Alkalyn)

Has anyone ever tried this? If so, did you like your results? What were your dosages with var?

I've done two var cycles before, one by itself, the other with 400mg/week of primo. Both cycles were at 8-weeks(with regards to the var usage) in length at 40mgs/day.

Now I'm thinking about doing a 6-8 week cycle of var but WITH creatine. Would 20-30mgs a day of var plus the creatine be an ideal dosage?

At 40 a day, I responded pretty well. I'm wondering if I lower the dosage to ease up on the liver-stress a bit, would the creatine somewhat "make up" for what I'd be missing out on a higher dosage of var?

Good Broly

Re: Var and Creatine (Kre-Alkalyn)

I did it with creatine and got strong as hell in the third week.I started at 20 then went to 40 in the second week. Personally, now I would not go above 30 mg for myself, I seem to have responded well to it. Arm pumps were great.

Pro Bodybuilder

I respond to 30-40 very well also & the creatine is a good catalyst.

Pro Bodybuilder

personally id up the var to 40-50. Good luck

Good Broly

i was thinking about doing this.. What type of creatine would you guys recommend to go with var?

ALIN

Quote Quote posted by vinced80 View Post
    Has anyone ever tried this? If so, did you like your results? What were your dosages with var?

I've done two var cycles before, one by itself, the other with 400mg/week of primo. Both cycles were at 8-weeks(with regards to the var usage) in length at 40mgs/day.

Now I'm thinking about doing a 6-8 week cycle of var but WITH creatine. Would 20-30mgs a day of var plus the creatine be an ideal dosage?

At 40 a day, I responded pretty well. I'm wondering if I lower the dosage to ease up on the liver-stress a bit, would the creatine somewhat "make up" for what I'd be missing out on a higher dosage of var?
    Great combo! creatine mono and cee have always worked good for me. 40-60mg ANAVAR daily

I really like kre-alkalyn. No bloat. Var at: 40, 50, 60, 80.
    You have to dial in the right dose for you. 60 is just right for me. AND mind your Lipids - EFA's, DHA's, Omega 3's, niacin, etc. It's a great combo for about 6 weeks.