GEORGE SPELLWIN'S ANNOUNCEMENTS

Valium VS Alcholol on your liver??

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Valium VS Alcholol on your liver?? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Being a colege student it's very hard to find a medium in bb and having a socila life. I'm deffiantly more on the side of bb then going out, but I can;t be a hermit all the time. I've totally stopped with the alcholol, but I've been poping a few valiums before going out lately and I've been having a pretty good time. I usually pop a couple around 10pm and then go out and drink nothing but water. My question is how bad are the valiums on your liver?? Better then alcohol right?? Will the valiums

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Valium VS Alcholol on your liver??

Being a colege student it's very hard to find a medium in bb and having a socila life. I'm deffiantly more on the side of bb then going out, but I can;t be a hermit all the time. I've totally stopped with the alcholol, but I've been poping a few valiums before going out lately and I've been having a pretty good time. I usually pop a couple around 10pm and then go out and drink nothing but water. My question is how bad are the valiums on your liver?? Better then alcohol right?? Will the valiums have any negative impact on my ability to gain muscle?? Deffiantly not as bad as alcohol right?

Big Jroy
    Considering how much valium it takes to get a buzz vs. the amount of booze it would take, booze is much harder on your liver.
    Last edited by Big Jroy; 10-Nov-2002 at 12:58 PM.

Anabolic Post Whore The Terminator's Avatar
    If I had to choose between the two (and alot of times I do) then I would definitely take the valiums. Alcohol just makes me feel SO bad the next day, no matter how much I drink.
    Mod@www.intense-training.com
    Mod@www.qualitymuscle.com
    [email protected]

*Disclaimer* Everything I say here is for Pretend only...It should not be taken as factual...

Good Broly
    I have never heard of Valium being exceptionally hard on the liver. If the liver is the concern, I say take valium.

Only problem is that Valium is really addicting so be careful