Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Valium/SAM-e, in relation to GH/Liver/Dosages

W

WARBIRDWS6

Ok, i recall reading somewhere that Valium helps with GH release.....if anyone has any knowledge on this, or can point me to the thread or article on this subject...i'd appreciate it. if it was JB who posted it, the it was deleted. i feel confident in taking it ED also, since i have a totally non-addcitive personality. never drank/smoked/done recreational drugs etc.
Also i was intending on using SAM-e and valium at the same time. most likely 1/2 valium and maybe 400mg's of SAM-e a day. not sure if these two are appropriate to mix. or maybe i should down the dosage's. and about the SAM-e, the package said the it helped with liver function thru some mechanism. anyone familiar with this? that would be great if it also helped with the liver as well as neurotransmitters. BTW: gnc is packaging the SAM-e like a damn script drug. blister pack in a box package......all types of claims on the back as to what it will do (they NEVER do that). i know there are a lot of questions here....but anyone who can help with anything posted please do.

Top Bottom