Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using winny

jacooo73

[FONT=&quot]I'm about to start using Winny for the first time and I need some good experienced advices on it , I've read that some ppl use a 25g to inject it but that could lead to a clog others use 22g so I'm a bit confused on that , also what about the dosages ! Will be 40 to 50 mg ED good to go ?[/FONT]

I wouldn't mess with injectable winstrol. There's no real benefit over the oral form, just more potential negatives. 50mg ed oral works fantastic for me.

i really would avoid using injectable winstrol... its very painful to say the least and think about having to endure that every day or every other day... i would highly recommend sticking to the oral form

[FONT=&quot]I'm about to start using Winny for the first time and I need some good experienced advices on it , I've read that some ppl use a 25g to inject it but that could lead to a clog others use 22g so I'm a bit confused on that , also what about the dosages ! Will be 40 to 50 mg ED good to go ?[/FONT]
Dont even fuck with the injectable man. No point at all. Stick to oral winny

Top Bottom