Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using a test base with a sarm cycle

I was referring to the moderate shutdown of natty test, since sarms bind to the androgen receptors instead the deceased test won’t decrease estrogen?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

sarms dont decrease testosterone levels
unless you mean s23 which is a male contraceptive

I was referring to the moderate shutdown of natty test, since sarms bind to the androgen receptors instead the deceased test won’t decrease estrogen?

bro that only happen with fake ass sarms reallly pro hormone

You do not have to have a test base on a sarms cycle. But if you wanted to run test as a base then yes you can.

in general, sarms suppression is going to be quite minimal... you can see it more so with something stronger like lgd4033 and yk11 but still nothing even close to a steroid and not to an extent where i would see any necessity for a "test base" Andro products do not, in my view, constitute a test base in any way... Regardless, you can definitely use it with them if you want... s23 would require a full pct... it still does not mean you would require using test with it... you CAN use test with any sarm and see very strong results but that is entirely up to you on what you want to do ...

in general, sarms suppression is going to be quite minimal... you can see it more so with something stronger like lgd4033 and yk11 but still nothing even close to a steroid and not to an extent where i would see any necessity for a "test base" Andro products do not, in my view, constitute a test base in any way... Regardless, you can definitely use it with them if you want... s23 would require a full pct... it still does not mean you would require using test with it... you CAN use test with any sarm and see very strong results but that is entirely up to you on what you want to do ...

Thanks brother great input

Top Bottom