Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using test 600x

Phoenix Onix

Hey guys I bought a bottle of test 600x, I'm looking to get mass, it comes in capsules I was wondering if I have to take anything else with it, such as a liver detox or a pct, I will be following a strict diet and working out 5 days a week.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you got scammed.

Here is a good article for you to read on how to buy steroids -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...-steroids-47734.html?highlight=legal+steroids

Steroids are a controlled substances which makes them illegal without a prescription. You can not legally buy steroids with a credit card. Any company claiming to sell legal steroids is a scam.

Try to return the product and get your money back. You basically bought some cheap amino acid supplement.

Test 600x is just another natural testosterone booster that calls itself a "legal steroid". There are no legal steroids and most test boosters are absolute crap. You will see no results from this product. What are your goals, stats, experience and we can help you get products that work.

Hey guys I bought a bottle of test 600x, I'm looking to get mass, it comes in capsules I was wondering if I have to take anything else with it, such as a liver detox or a pct, I will be following a strict diet and working out 5 days a week.

Can you post a picture of the label? It can be anything - from a test booster, to a sketchy prohormone.

But its definitely not testosterone..

Top Bottom