Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Tbol during recomp

Df11

Hey I am 43 years old my full stats are 1.7 m tall and I weigh 177 lb with approximately 14% body fat. I was thinking my next cycle should be a recomp cycle I want to get my body fat down a few percent while also gaining some lean muscle mass. My plan is Turinabol/Tbol at around 30 mg a day along with testosterone cypionate. what do you think about this cycle?

I like it.

I would probably go for 12 weeks.

If you just want to gain some muscle and recomp, then you don't need to go too high with the test (high test is for getting SWOLE) then this is what I would recommend having done it myself:

12 weeks
Test Cyp 250mg per week spread over two 125mg shots
Turinabol 20-30mg ed for weeks 1-8

Add in Cardarine at 20mg every day if you can for the whole cycle.

If your diet is good and is putting you in a slight caloric deficit, then you could easily end up at 10-11% in 12 weeks, with muscle than you have now.

On a side note, Turinabol is a fantastic steroid, and imo is highly underrated. I think it's honestly my favorite oral - can be used on a bulk or cut, and it improves power which improves all athletic performance.

Also, since I don't know your history, make sure you have an aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex or Aromasin on hand, as well as an estrogen blocker like Nolvadex.

I don't need any aromatase inhibitors until I go past about 600mg per week, but some guys convert a lot of testosterone to estrogen and need some even on as little as 250mg per week, This is probably the most individual thing a guy has to deal with - balancing his test/estrogen ratio properly.

Make sure you have a post cycle therapy plan in place, with the proper ancillaries for it ready before starting the cycle. You can find good pct plans here on the forum if you look a little.

Hey I am 43 years old my full stats are 1.7 m tall and I weigh 177 lb with approximately 14% body fat. I was thinking my next cycle should be a recomp cycle I want to get my body fat down a few percent while also gaining some lean muscle mass. My plan is Turinabol/Tbol at around 30 mg a day along with testosterone cypionate. what do you think about this cycle?

bro add in cardarine from sarms.forsale

TBOL and Test is a great cycle, add an AI like aromasin and cardazol preworkout and it's a good start to get shredded and lean

It's mostly gonna be down to your diet
damn right... a recomp diet is the hardest thing to dial in and the majority of the determining factor into whether or not you can call it a successful recomp or not... test and tbol is a nice stack... however your diet is going to play the biggest role

Top Bottom