Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is using SUS 500 a week by itself stupid

f4209211

This is what i saw on my "where are my gains"? How many of you agree and how many disagree? Has anyone tried SUS 500 a week by itself as first cycle and were you happy with the results

I did a sus only cycle at 500mg a week for my 4th cycle I believe and gained really well. Read what I posted on your thread bro.

I did that on my 1st cycle and had good gains about 8 years ago. It's a good newbie starter AS since it's already a blend.

Why would that be a newbie cycle? Its a great cycle. For example my favorite cycle is 1g test alone. What i noticed over time is test is best and if you talk with the pros personally each will tell you it is what they invest in, among gh and slin being the number 2..

KIS - keep it simple. Test alone is a great beginner as well as a great cycle for advanced users. you could stack it with some dbol for the first 4 weeks to kickstart gains though.

I've used sus at 500mg/wk on 2 different cycles, and my results were absolutely non-existent. I will NEVER again use such light doses. Of course I weigh 270 pounds, so light doses of anything don't do shit for me.

Top Bottom