Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using steroids while body fat is low

egonn509

my body fat is around 8%
I’m looking to harden things up from here. I don't really look like I'm muscular when I have a shirt on but when I take it off I am. Does this make sense? I think I should use something that hardens my muscles up. What is a good cycle for this

You can use steroids at 8% bodyfat, best ones for you are
masteron 200mgs and primobolan 300mgs
add some winstrol 50mgs/day with n2guard to get really a hard look

u offer NO INFORMATION about yourself... what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what compounds have you used in the past?

Sir, we will need a lot more info as Dylan pointed out. You have to help us to help you and you are not doing that in any way with your original post. Please give us more info so we can do the same for you

my body fat is around 8%
I’m looking to harden things up from here. I don't really look like I'm muscular when I have a shirt on but when I take it off I am. Does this make sense? I think I should use something that hardens my muscles up. What is a good cycle for this

Wear a tighter shirt lol

Look up our articles on Masteron. They'll include a cycle suggestion

For hard look take: 300mgs of primobolan; 200mgs of masteron; 50mgs of winstrol plus n2guard for organ support

Top Bottom