Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using steroids to raise the body's immune system while on tren.

don't know, vitamin C at a high dose sounds lika a good idea though.

even with a multi-vit and vit. c. I felt that my immune system crashed hard: I think fonz posted other supps to take too. I would think that something like primo would be an unbelievable addition to fina and could possibly help stimulate your immune system.

Can anyone give some more opinions about this.

I know that Primabolan was originally designed as a steroid to help people like AIDS patients by boosting their immune system and helping to build muscle mass on a low calorie diet.

This has been my first time running fina but, my kids have been sick a few times as well as my fiance & so far I haven't came down with anything. I am running primobolan with it so maybe there's something to it?

Is Deca also a good drug for that. there is numerous studies done with Aids patients that suggest it boosts immune system and increases lean mass.

Little Rage said:
good to hear that supertech. are those the only 2 things you are running? and how is the cycle going?

It's going well, I'll be glad when it's over though to tell you the truth. More than not wanting to stick myeself anymore, I want to f'ing eat! I need some pizza bro! I'm going to have my BMI done again tomorrow, that'll be exactly 3 weeks out from the show & I expect the BF% to be low 4's and possibly even breaking into the 3's @ 228lbs.

I am currently running, 50mg winnie ED, 300mg Primo PW, 75mg fina EOD, 25mg provironED, 20mg NolvaED, 60mcg clenED and 6 thermorexin ED

Top Bottom