Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using steroids with higher body fat

BellEnte

I see a lot of my friends and people are the gym who used steroids and they have higher body fat. My body fat is around 16 or 17%

but their body fat is much higher and they still use steroids and get good results. One of my friends can bench 400 pounds

do you recommend using a mild stack since my body fat is kind of high or should I just be aggressive like they are and use a bunch of Trenbolone and testosterone

you shouldnt use steroids at all at an elevated body fat and just because you see someone else doing something stupid and wrong, does that mean you follow and do it as well? does that make any sort of sense to you whatsoever??

i have a video specifically discussing this i highly advise you watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rNbv_nYFKc

Do not do things just because you see others doing them. That is now wise to do. Watch Dylan's video as it provides excellent insight on why this is a bad idea

I see a lot of my friends and people are the gym who used steroids and they have higher body fat. My body fat is around 16 or 17%

but their body fat is much higher and they still use steroids and get good results. One of my friends can bench 400 pounds

do you recommend using a mild stack since my body fat is kind of high or should I just be aggressive like they are and use a bunch of Trenbolone and testosterone

16% bodyfat is not high no problem

you can use simple steroids

testosterone 300mgs
primobolan 300mgs
cardarine 20mgs

and diet hard

bros your bodyfat not high totally nonsense that you need 10% bodyfat to cycle steroids; you can cycle right now 400mgs primobolan 50mgs winstrol n2guard

Start slow, get on a good diet, add primobolan and winstrol to the stack with cardarine and n2guard.

Top Bottom