Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using steroids with higher body fat

trenbolone 500mgs
primobolan 500mgs
winstrol 50mgs
n2guard 10caps
20mgs cardarine <must

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

You are fine, consider first cycle: 300mgs of TEST and PRIMO weekly, plus N2Guard daily, for organ support

You’re better off to get get lower just to help minimal sides but 16% to me is not a high body fat

Hey big guy I’d like to offer you some words of encouragement sharing my story. I’m almost 50 yrs. Old now and I came up in a error where it was common that you could get gear from your high school football coach. I developed a love for bodybuilding and kinda stopped when I got married and started a family. Due to travelling with my occupation I quickly got up to 315ibs. Once I retired I got back in the gym. I will admit the first year I got on a good diet and worked on getting my body fat down however things wasn’t going as fast as I expected therefore I started doing reasearch on gear and also joined this forum. Most suggestions I got was not to do gear however I did roll the dice and took a chance with light cycles and did achieve my goals . What most people fail to realize everybody’s genetics and body is different, and just like you I have gym buddies throwing up 550ibs. And they weigh over 300ibs. ( Mostly Fat)I’m not trying to discourage you I’ll let you make your own decision, but the reason I love this forum is because these are a good group of guys that actually care about your health, and I have really learned alot. If you decide to ,,,,start out slow and learn your body. Good luck !

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom