Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using steroids and bench press strength

charlie-bonny

Hey,
what's up bros, I was wondering if running a cycle of steroids for strength could help to brake my own benching record which is 250, no matter what I take and training routine I do I can't get over 250. I will be joining a benching competition in two months so I really need an advice on this, thank you.

in my experience steroids should be used to break barriers. I am not sure about how much you weigh but 250 isn't a lot to be benching unless you weigh under 150 pounds. if you weigh 200 pounds it isn't very much at all.

they will help you for sure but unless you address other factors preventing you from getting stronger, you will end up spinning your wheels again after steroids

To answer your question - yes. Steroids increase muscle size and muscle strength.

Here is a good article for you to read that talks about knowing whether or not you are ready for steroids: http://www.evolutionary.org/are-you-ready-for-steroids/

The longer you wait to do your first cycle - the more you will get out of it. Steroids are a tool. They are kind of your 'ace in the hole'. You want to make as much progress naturally before using steroids. That way the steroids will get you through the sticking point you reach when you are close to your natural potential.

Look at the best bodybuilders of all time - Kai Greene, Ronnie Coleman etc. They all built a base naturally. They learnt how to diet and train. Then when they added in the steroids, they absolutely exploded.

If you thing you are ready to start your first cycle of steroids, I explain how to properly run a first steroid cycle in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

Steroids will certainly help but what does your diet and training look like. You might have some work you can still do before using steroids just to get bench press up.

Steroids will help will all of your lifts, there is no question in that.

However, 250pounds bench does not sound too impressive. Have you tried doing any strength programs?

Top Bottom