Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using steroids for 2 weeks and stopping

Hanaji22

I would like to stop my steroid cycle because I'm too young and I don't feel like I'm prepared yet for this. a buddy of mine convinced me to use them and I'm only 22

did I damage my body using them and what should I do from here in terms of pct?

also the steroids that I have should I just throw them in the trash or do I have to take them in and drop them off at a pharmacy or something.

VERY WISE DECISION BROTHER! You should be just fine... Do what Steve said except i would go with n2generate ES myself but either way go with one of them ... I would go 4-8 weeks, probably more so on the 8 weeks just to be safe... it may not be necessary but only 4 extra weeks to be sure would be what i would do...

I commend you for using your head here.. .I LOVE IT when i see someone doing things the right and smart way!

I would like to stop my steroid cycle because I'm too young and I don't feel like I'm prepared yet for this. a buddy of mine convinced me to use them and I'm only 22

did I damage my body using them and what should I do from here in terms of pct?

also the steroids that I have should I just throw them in the trash or do I have to take them in and drop them off at a pharmacy or something.

you should pct
get n2generate es run for 4 weeks

Top Bottom