Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using some fast acting deca

manager21

I did a few cycles of regular deca in the past, gains were great, but HPTA got almost completely shut down, therefore side effects were agressive, I want to try fast acting deca and I need opinions from you guys if it shuts down HPTA as hard as regular deca, do you think since this ester is lighter it'll have a lighter impact on HPTA?

I would NEVER go with a "fast acting" anything bud...preplan your cycle, do your research, buy all your gear at once and stick to the plan....someone told me those wise words years back...

what is fast acting deca? no such thing

there is a shorter acting version of nandrolone called NPP which is probably what you mean. deca is an ester name.

you will get 'shut down' using any exogenous hormone, it does not matter what type of ester you use... however on the other end it will clear faster so you will theoretically recover faster on the back end. the longer hormones stay in your system the longer it takes your HPTA to recover, this is actually factual and backed by user experiences

also being 'shutdown' means your pituitary glands are not releasing LH or FSH. that is the proper term for that.

Just cut out the Deca and try something lighter like 300mg/week of EQ

300mg of deca is usually enough. 300mg of EQ? Not likely. EQ is like primo, where it needs to be run higher. Like the sweet spot for most is between 600-800. But even at 800mg per week, the sides will be less than deca.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not just cut out the secondary and see how just Test does....maybe switch to Sust?? Your body obviously gains on Deca and that type of ester, but at the same time rejects it

Try using a form of test or EQ. You can get a fast acting test like test prop. The EQ will take longer to see gains and is a lot safer, you don't want bitch tits. Plus Deca makes you break out more. The only side effect my friends have noticed with EQ are pressure headaches. With the EQ you will keep more gains as well. Primo is expensive and the gains aren't much, but its quality gains. People always hype it is Arnold Schwarzenegger's favorite steroid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did a few cycles of regular deca in the past, gains were great, but HPTA got almost completely shut down, therefore side effects were agressive, I want to try fast acting deca and I need opinions from you guys if it shuts down HPTA as hard as regular deca, do you think since this ester is lighter it'll have a lighter impact on HPTA?

I assume you are talking about NPP?

It will shut you down nevertheless in the same way, depending on the dosages of course. And you will need more frequent pinning as well.

NPP and deca are the exact same thing. They both provide the same raw hormone. The only thing the ester changes is how frequently you need to inject. The rate of suppression, support supplements, dosages used etc. will all be the same whether you use deca or NPP

Both deca/npp and test are known to cause a lot of water retention. Especially if you aren't using the proper support supplements with your cycle.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone 500mg/week
deca or NPP 300mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day
cabergoline 0.25mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Top Bottom