Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using saunas while on

polebot

while on winstrol and test prop? anybody think thatll help get rid of water weight faster? i know a guy who hits the sauna every time he works out while on gear to keep the back acne away as well as water weight.

is it effective or possibly harmful?

ive heard both, i dont see y it would be a bad idea though. Jus make sure ur drinking at least a gallon of water a day if not 1.5-2 gallons.

hehateme000 said:
ive heard both, i dont see y it would be a bad idea though. Jus make sure ur drinking at least a gallon of water a day if not 1.5-2 gallons.

i drink alot of water already.its all i drink other than the milk in my shakes.cant get enough of it

enacer420nj said:
Milk is for babies

didnt arnold say that in pumping iron?

milk does a body good.i drink cambodian breast milk.makes me strong like bull.

not really.but i do enjoy a glass of milk from time to time.for some reason i like it with spaghetti

polebot said:
didnt arnold say that in pumping iron?

milk does a body good.i drink cambodian breast milk.makes me strong like bull.

not really.but i do enjoy a glass of milk from time to time.for some reason i like it with spaghetti

I use to use it to drop weight fast when I boxed but I stay away from them now.

Eating spaghetti isn't going to help you lose weight! That's my weakness!

i love the sauna (dry) great for skin snd flushing toxins IMO i never used it while "on" thou so im not sure it helps with water retention or not

DBCOOPER said:
i love the sauna (dry) great for skin snd flushing toxins IMO i never used it while "on" thou so im not sure it helps with water retention or not

spaghetti is my one cheat meal i have a week.feels so good not to eat chicken.makes me want to cheat all the time.....and garlic bread.

some times i hate being healthy.maybe ill just chew it and spit it out like cheerleaders do.

polebot said:
spaghetti is my one cheat meal i have a week.feels so good not to eat chicken.makes me want to cheat all the time.....and garlic bread.

some times i hate being healthy.maybe ill just chew it and spit it out like cheerleaders do.

WTF!!?

Top Bottom