Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using sarms with a test base

Lieau

for those of you who have tried this before, I'm curious if I were to use a testosterone base of 200 mg a week up testosterone enanthate would this enhance my SARM’s cycle more or would it not make any difference? I was thinking of adding rad140 and S23 but not sure if this is too much or just right amount.

Testosterone will definitely enhance your sarms cycle. It is not necessary to run with sarms but it will most certainly enhance them

testosterone will absolutely enhance any sarm its used with... i just dont want anyone to be under the impression they have to use test with sarms, because you would not but stacking sarms with steroids will absolutely enhance them

If you have a test base, adding ostarine is good 50mgs and some testolone rad140 20mgs, hardcore stack will boost your gains

I mean you are running steroids with the sarms, so of course it will enhance it

it boils down to your mission here

a lot of people run sarms without steroids for the benefits of less sides and way less suppression. so that defeats the purpose

Top Bottom