Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using sarms to speed up recovery

byeBC2013

I'm coming off a nasty shoulder injury where my shoulder got blown apart during bench press. The doctor said I was lucky that the damage wasn't worse but he recommended I not weight training for a few months. I'm itching to come back with sarms help this recovery with shoulder problem

you want to go with a sarms healing stack.. you also need to make sure you run mk677 at least 6 months to get what you should out of it...

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day [/FONT]

Follow the layout Dylan gave you precisely and for the best quality sarms, visit sarms4sale!

I'm coming off a nasty shoulder injury where my shoulder got blown apart during bench press. The doctor said I was lucky that the damage wasn't worse but he recommended I not weight training for a few months. I'm itching to come back with sarms help this recovery with shoulder problem

if you want recovery with sarms do ostarine and nutrobal

ostarine mk 50mgs
nutrobal mk677 25mgs
add n2joint rx 5 tabs

bro trys ostarine, good for repair

'Blown apart'?

Top Bottom