Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using sarms to get a TRT script

tallowag

Let me explain my initial question before you guys slam me. Let's say I was going to want to get a script for TRT but didn't want to throw up too many red flags ahead of my bloodwork, wouldn't it make more sense to use sarms instead of steroids to drop my test levels enough? this way other things weren't off.

Just do a cycle and 10 days after last pop go to the dr get blood work then go to redcross and give blood this I have found to be the perfect plan. After 10 days test has fallen to ridiculous levels once I was a 175 free t doc signed me up quick but they don’t want you to have high test levels unless you get a cool doc
And the giving of blood helps keep iron on check and red blood cells
Giving blood makes you replace it and it’s about 10% of your volume so after 30 days off start again

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Lots of guys have tried this type of thing. I do not recommend trying to tank your blood work but if you are going to do it, SARMs are not the best way. It sounds awful and again I do not recommend it but what works best is overtraining for a couple days, not sleeping enough, drinking alcohol at night, then getting your bloods.

Lots of guys have tried this type of thing. I do not recommend trying to tank your blood work but if you are going to do it, SARMs are not the best way. It sounds awful and again I do not recommend it but what works best is overtraining for a couple days, not sleeping enough, drinking alcohol at night, then getting your bloods.

I want to try it just to see if it works. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom