Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Raloxifene for gyno

RomarIO1

Would raloxifene be a good treatment for gyno. I had taken nolvadex and clomid as pct and didn`t see much progress close to none in libido issues, my nipples are still a bit puffy more so than before cycle. also I need some advice on dosage and 4 cycle length and dose, is it a similar short cycle like nolvadex 4-5 weeks?

it is amazing that guys are still getting gyno these days with easy access to ancillaries.

the best way to stop gyno, it not getting it in the first place.. always run blood work and run proper AI's on cycle. there is no excuse to not

if you do get in trouble and get gyno you need to take immediate action and not let it get worse. once gyno gets worse than you have waited too long to solve the issue

to answer your question run the anti-gyno stack, that gives you the best chance of solving it. surgery is expensive and should be a last resort

ag-guys sells everything you need

What you will really want is to use letro which is a main compound in the anti gnyo protocol Muskate linked above. Raloxifene will not be strong enough in this case.

Although raloxifene can be indeed beneficial agains gyno, it is definitely not enough on its own to remove pre-existing gyno. You would need a more comprehensive approach, such as the above mentioned anti-gyno protocol. I have seen it give great results to many guys with gyno, so it would definitely be a good way of dealing with your problem.

Your best option for removing gyno from past steroid usage or puberty is to run the anti gyno protocol 3.0 -> http://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

Raloxifene by itself won't be strong enough to remove pre-developed gyno.

Run the protocol exactly as laid out. I have seen it do wonders for clearing up even the worst cases of gyno.

If this protocol doesnt help - well, you can always have a surgery

If this protocol doesnt help - well, you can always have a surgery

What if you have gyno and you don't know what caused it? I ran a cycle last year of 11oxo transdermal and ostarine, and I developed a lump. I treated with nolva then eventually ralox. Then I got blood work done and it said I had low T 245ng/dl. It has been 10 months and the lump has shrank but still some little sensitivity, but a lot of breast tissue. So what should I run on the suggested Anti-Gyno stack?

What if you have gyno and you don't know what caused it? I ran a cycle last year of 11oxo transdermal and ostarine, and I developed a lump. I treated with nolva then eventually ralox. Then I got blood work done and it said I had low T 245ng/dl. It has been 10 months and the lump has shrank but still some little sensitivity, but a lot of breast tissue. So what should I run on the suggested Anti-Gyno stack?
where did you get your ostarine from? you probably ran a pro hormones and didn't know it

Run the gyno protocol from non progestin steroids. You likely ran prohormones instead of SARMs.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]SARMS can only be legally sold as a research chemical liquid. Any capsulated SARMS product is most likely going to be fake or laced with a pro-hormone. I am not exaggerating when I say that every single day someone comes on the board and creates a thread asking for help because they are experiencing side effects from using capsulated SARMS.

You aren't the first one for this to happen to.

Here is the link to the anti gyno protocol 3.0 -> [/FONT]
https://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

Run the protocol for non progestin steroids exactly as laid out in the article.

Top Bottom