Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using RAD by itself

declan11

Don’t tell me you cannot run RAD140 on its own because i know you can, a couple buddies of mine have done it. Please don’t try and sell me more sarms please. I want to boost muscle size and strength. If i did RAD140 at 50mg a day by itself for 12 weeks how much would i gain on my squat if i am doing 200 pounds right now

50mgs of rad140 will give you nasty sides and shut you down dont do it
if you use testolone rad140 alone start with 20mgs/day and always stack it with ostazol preworkoout it will increase pumps and give you better rad140 results

We are not sales people, just giving you best advice on the best results from experience, make sure you use quality supplier, like sarms.forsale

Don’t tell me you cannot run RAD140 on its own because i know you can, a couple buddies of mine have done it. Please don’t try and sell me more sarms please. I want to boost muscle size and strength. If i did RAD140 at 50mg a day by itself for 12 weeks how much would i gain on my squat if i am doing 200 pounds right now

So many rules. So little time to reply...

who said a thing about you having to stack anything... ive said a million times you can get results from just one sarm but you will clearly get more from stacking them... the way you come off, i certainly dont even want to attempt to help you... you sound like one of the people i see on tv that has an issue with everything anyone says about fucking anything! no thanks on me helping

Instead of coming here to ask experienced people this question....how about ask your buddies they seem to know what you can and cannot do. Or check the search function here this has been covered multiple times in other threads

Top Bottom