Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using ostarine in pct?

Bobbie52

Can you use ostarine in PCT after a sarm cycle? Iran lgd-4033 anabolicum for 8 weeks at 10 mg a day and my results were decently good. Now I am going into PCT and someone told me that ostarine mk-2866 was good to use because it will hold my gains as they said. would that be all I need for PCT?

You can use low dose ostarine 12.5mgs in pct but be careful not to over dose, you can stack that with n2generate in your pct

you definitely cannot use that as your only pct... you can use it but all you need after a sarms only cycle is a low dose of clomid and gw501516... make sure you get quality.. https://sarms.forsale is the best quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent

Why would you want to use something suppressive during a PCT, it defeats the purpose of PCT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recommend you just run a bottle of N2Generate and if you really wanted, clomid at 25mg per day for 4 weeks. If you really wanted to run ostarine, keep the dose low and no more than 4 weeks.

Top Bottom