Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using nolva to get rid of natural gyno

CobyU

I started getting man boobs when I turned 18,I'm 22 now, I thought it was fat, so I got myself into a strict diet, and after exercising and dieting for a few months and I couldn't get rid of it, I've read some bodybuilders use nolvadex to avoid it and diminish it when they use steroids. I was wondering if i can take nolva for natural gyno, and what dose do you suggest also what would be my cycle length, thank you.

There's a study showing that it will get rid of natural gyno but it could take a long time. I'd personally much rather take Nolvadex for a year than take Letrozole for a month

you developed gyno from puberty it sounds like

try the anti-gyno protocol.. it won't be the most comfortable thing but it is worth a shot.

if all else fails worst case you can get surgery, but that should be a last resort

Wanted to point out the exact same thing. Try to do the anti gyno protocol. If thatdoes not work - only surgery will help

Nolvadex is indeed beneficial to deal with gyno issues, but I would rather take a more comprehensive approach, and run something like the anti-gyno protocol that has been linked above. I have seen guys get rid of their gyno with this protocol, so it is definitely the best thing to try before deciding yourself for the surgery. Just make sure to run it to the letter, and finish it off completely in order to get long lasting results.

Just a caution if you go the surgery route. Make sure to research the surgeon well. Also discuss in DETAIL what you want done, ie. remove a small amount of tissue under your areola, nipple, etc. I also developed gyno from puberty. Mine showed up when I was about 13 years old. I was a very skinny kid and I had developed relatively small lumps around my nipple area. My problem didn't go away so in my 20's I had surgery and the surgeon did a horrible job. Now I'm almost 44 and I want to have the surgeon's mistakes fixed but it will cost $10,000 where I live.

Here's the study I mentioned.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3526085

Yes that gyno reversal protocol will definitely work faster but I personally would choose the slower route over feeling like shit because of crashed estrogen from Letrozole. The bottom line is you have options and hopefully won't need surgery

Top Bottom