Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using mk-677 for 6 months

felimo

has anyone lately use mk-677 nutrobal for 6 months straight and what were your results from it.
I’ m 6’1 and 210 pounds. I want to build some lean muscle and also cut down on some fat
I'm concerned about side effects from running something that long. Should I be concerned and what should I expect

has anyone lately use mk-677 nutrobal for 6 months straight and what were your results from it.
I’ m 6’1 and 210 pounds. I want to build some lean muscle and also cut down on some fat
I'm concerned about side effects from running something that long. Should I be concerned and what should I expect

i ran nutrobal mk677 for 4 months good results but more like hgh boost some bloating and good sleep
i was hungry a lot so i drank fiber with it

i would start with 3months before you jump to 6months on mk677

You also want to run mk677 at 25 mg per day. I would highly suggest checking out Umbrella Labs for mk677 as well

Never ran it that long, unable to say, but after 12 weeks, results were as expected, make sure your product is high quality

Top Bottom