Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using injectables with anavar

Zaslekio

I’m excited to try anavar oxandrolone for the first time
6’1’’ and 85kg. 42 years old
My plan is the var 50mgs a day for 8 weeks
now I just have to figure out which injectables to use with it. my goals are to put on lean muscle mass and/or recomp. So essentially if i can get a 6 pack that would be great.
I am down to either equipoise, primobolan or testosterone to use with it. Please help me choose 1 only

testosterone would be the basis.
with anavar and another aas, without testosterone you find yourself shut down in no time.
goodbye sex life, and many other beautiful things.
goodbye also to estrogens which are still important.
all this will affect your life in a negative way

the advice is to use testosterone at least 200 mg a week, anavar and then if you want, choose another aas.
keep in mind that eq is linked to a very very long ester, generally you don't take it if you don't plan at least 12-15-20 weeks.
that doesn't mean in 8 you won't see results, but you just don't have enough time to fully take in what this steroid has to offer.

primobolan-test-anavar makes a lot more sense.
take anavar for 8 weeks max and maybe extend the two injectables by a couple of weeks.

my 2 cents

my favorite stack is test, primo and anavar.. you do not want to run anavar longer than 6 weeks... this is such a great stack to go with... definitely my recommendation!

I’m excited to try anavar oxandrolone for the first time
6’1’’ and 85kg. 42 years old
My plan is the var 50mgs a day for 8 weeks
now I just have to figure out which injectables to use with it. my goals are to put on lean muscle mass and/or recomp. So essentially if i can get a 6 pack that would be great.
I am down to either equipoise, primobolan or testosterone to use with it. Please help me choose 1 only

primobolan and anavar is the best, a bit painful but great results

500mgs primobolan/week
50mgs anavar/day
7caps n2guard/day

Top Bottom