Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using IGF-1 LR3 While Cutting Naturally

T

thegoodfoods

Using IGF-1 LR3 While Cutting W/O AAS???

What is anybody's thoughts on using IGF while cutting without AAS??

Last edited:
Re: Using IGF-1 LR3 While Cutting W/O AAS???

thegoodfoods said:
What is anybody's thoughts on using IGF while cutting without AAS??

No problem, a lot of people do IGF by itself, while on and even during pct. It's probably a good idea if you've never done it before just to see how your body reacts to only IGF.

80mcg injected pwo bilaterally 40mcg into each muscle group

my favorite is the bi.. because it's near the face so you watch real close as the needle slides in and you aspirate then inject..

good times..

I know it's supposed to be injected PWO, but what is the latest amount of time after a workout can you inject? I mean I can do it in the bathroom stalls directly after a w/o or I can drive home for about 8 minutes then inject it at home. Would one option be much better than the other?

I know i may be making enemies...but I cant stand people using gear at the gym. Maybe you are the careful one and you never get caught, and you put your pins away safely...but there are a bunch of people that dont...they just toss them in cans and their terumo wrappers litter the parking lot...

I've never brought any steroid, peptide, hormone, supplement, or even extra sneakers in the gym! That was just in case you thought I did :)

odoyal rulez said:
I know i may be making enemies...but I cant stand people using gear at the gym. Maybe you are the careful one and you never get caught, and you put your pins away safely...but there are a bunch of people that dont...they just toss them in cans and their terumo wrappers litter the parking lot...

I think i'm one of "those"

thegoodfoods said:
I know it's supposed to be injected PWO, but what is the latest amount of time after a workout can you inject? I mean I can do it in the bathroom stalls directly after a w/o or I can drive home for about 8 minutes then inject it at home. Would one option be much better than the other?

From what I have read, anytime within an hour is fine. There are many different opinions on this, but I would never risk taking gear to the gym. I am starting my first 28 day IGF cycle next week and it will be 20-30 min before I get home and inject.

Top Bottom