Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using HCGenerate on cycle?

550hp

I have my sust250 (12weeks) Anavar (50mg taile end 6 weeks) cycle ready to go with a proper PCT and Airimidex on cycle too with 2iu's of HGH ed... Going to use N2Guard throughout the cycle...
Any need to preload on the N2guard?
Also was thinking about adding HCGenerate into the mix throughout the cycle? No experience at all with this product but everyone speaks very highly of it... I was planning on running prescription HCG at 250iu's 2x a week up to PCT.
Would HCGenerate be overkill? if not would it also be run right up to PCT? Any need to preload it too? Run it straight through PCT?
Anything else I might want to incorporate to insure a happy and healthy cycle?
Thanks as always

Any need to preload on the N2guard?

*No need to preload N2G

Also was thinking about adding HCGenerate into the mix throughout the cycle? No experience at all with this product but everyone speaks very highly of it...

*Great idea, add HCGenerate daily, you'll love the results.

Would HCGenerate be overkill? if not would it also be run right up to PCT? Any need to preload it too? Run it straight through PCT?

*run HCGenerate the whole cycle, there is no need to preload.

Anything else I might want to incorporate to insure a happy and healthy cycle?

*A good AI along with D-spark.

you don't want to use hcg too long... hcgenerate can be ran 8 weeks prior to hcg usage, making your pct transition much easier... hcg loses its effectiveness if ran too long and is not intended to be ran too long either... hcgenerate is the best substitute for it...

you don't want to use hcg too long... hcgenerate can be ran 8 weeks prior to hcg usage, making your pct transition much easier... hcg loses its effectiveness if ran too long and is not intended to be ran too long either... hcgenerate is the best substitute for it...

+1. This is one of the reasons I'm testing with clients (more and more) HCGenerate ES + D-Spark during the cycle and HCGenerate regular as a kick-start during PCT. :) working like a charm now.

Supplementing with NAC helps greatly with desensitizing. Run at low doses with trt for extended periods is generally ok when supplementing with NAC but I like to switch over to hcgenerate for a while and then go back to HCG. I always take NAC at 1200mg a day.

Top Bottom