Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using first cycle of Sustanon 250...and not feeling a thing ?

Mon Jovi

Hi...after a lot of research and training for 5 years naturally i thought of starting a test only cycle to get to next level. So i thought I'll go for Sustanon 250 once a week for 12 weeks.

I got legit sustanon 250 from pharmacy ( in India its sold by Zydus Pharma), and got pinned by a Nurse. I'm in third week and have been pinning myself now(Glutes).

The problem is that even in third week of sustanon 250, I'm not feeling anything different at all. How much more time do i have to wait to feel something ?

Also, on the day of injection, there's no pain or any discomfort, but after a day or two there's pain on injection site which lasts four to five days...is it normal ?
Also... I'm 35 years old...Male

Cycle : Sustanon 250 every Sixth Day

Please shed some light on my situation 🙏

not really sure what you expect in just three weeks but you are not going to see much with that low dose in that short time frame... you didnt do any research or you would have known this

Hi Dylan...so you mean 250 mg is very low dose and i won't feel a thing... it's Sustanon and not Test E...?

Anyway...as you mentioned three weeks is short period to expect anything so I'm still continuing my cycle for 12 weeks...but i have few questions

Should i aslo try other brands which my dealer is offering or should i stick to pharma grade

Should i switch to test e

Can i add Stanozolol 40 mg with it... I'm looking to cut

Is it normal to have post injection pain after two days of pinning, which lasts for at least five days

Thanks in Advance 🙏

may have to up it to 2X a wk. besides, first cycle you may not see big gains anyway. sust can give some pain at inj site. days after. sounds like you havent done enough research. whats your BF% look like? whats your diet look like?

So i should go for 500 mg/week...?

Also i started 250mg/week just to see how my body reacts to the compound...not expecting miracles but i thought at least i would feel a bit different

Is it okay if i take 2 ml shot instead of pinning twice a week ?

Top Bottom