Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using emptyy gelatin-capsules for my sarms

doejohn

Good Broly
Platinum
Taking 25mg cardarine, 20mg ostarine and 10mg mk-677 per day.
I just hate the taste of it, aswell as the chemical taste gives me a "dirty" feeling if that makes any sense [emoji1]
Would there be any downsides to putting it in gelatin-capsules in terms of bioavailability or so ?

Sent from my SM-N986B using EliteFitness mobile app

You can do that if you like. I would try to use a chaser before doing that or just mixing them with juice or water

You can do that if you like. I would try to use a chaser before doing that or just mixing them with juice or water
Yeah, been doing that. Takes me back to my younger years when mixing horrible homemade spirits with sodas I could never again drink while sober.

I think I'll get some capsules then [emoji1]
I mean, I didn't expect it would make any difference, but you never know 🤷♂️

Taking 25mg cardarine, 20mg ostarine and 10mg mk-677 per day.
I just hate the taste of it, aswell as the chemical taste gives me a "dirty" feeling if that makes any sense [emoji1]
Would there be any downsides to putting it in gelatin-capsules in terms of bioavailability or so ?

You can put sarms in a gelatin capsule, I've done it before when I hated the taste; there is no downsides in bioavailability at all
also try mixing it with juice that makes it go down easier if that helps

btw your doses maybe off? 25mgs of ostarine and 20mgs of cardarine you mean not the other way around right?

why are you tasting it? squirt back of throat and chase
I'm doing it fancy like wine-tasting [emoji1]
"Cardarine eau de Toscana" - with a hint of leather, tobacco and you can really taste the nail-polish when you let the flavour set in. A 5'er on the dice [emoji108]

I get your point, but as long as it doesn't matter I'll just capsule it as long as I'm not in a hurry.

Its completely fine to use the gel caps bro... its pretty inconvenient but if thats of no concern then by all means, its just fine

Top Bottom