Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using emptyy gelatin-capsules for my sarms

Diet Sprite has a way of masking the taste and that might work.

As far as using a gel capsule the only way would be to use a needle to inject the 1cc you take into 3-4 capsules and take them right away as the liquid will break them down quite quickly.

Those are your two true options brother.
Yeah, Diet Sprite would probably be a good option [emoji106]

Gelatin-caps are working like a charm though.
It's empty caps that split open, takes 0,9cc each.

So I just squirt 0,8cc each of cardarine and ostarine in 2 caps in the morning, then the last 0,2cc of each with my 0,5cc mk677 before bedtime.

Takes me like 15secs extra doing this, well spent time.

Sent from my SM-N986B using EliteFitness mobile app

Taking 25mg cardarine, 20mg ostarine and 10mg mk-677 per day.
I just hate the taste of it, aswell as the chemical taste gives me a "dirty" feeling if that makes any sense [emoji1]
Would there be any downsides to putting it in gelatin-capsules in terms of bioavailability or so ?

You would have to shoot it with a syringe into your gel cap there is no other good way to do it

You would have to shoot it with a syringe into your gel cap there is no other good way to do it
There's probably some confusion here, english is not my first language.
But to be clear, by "gel capsules" I mean empty gelatin capsules like in the link beneath.
They can be parted, filled and put together.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B083..._0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&pd_rd_i=B0836J7P2Bp13NParams

I am currently doing this now, and works well [emoji108]

Anyways.. My original post has gotten more love than its "low importance content" deserves [emoji1]

Appreciate the answers [emoji106]

There's probably some confusion here, english is not my first language.
But to be clear, by "gel capsules" I mean empty gelatin capsules like in the link beneath.
They can be parted, filled and put together.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B083..._0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&pd_rd_i=B0836J7P2Bp13NParams

I am currently doing this now, and works well [emoji108]

Anyways.. My original post has gotten more love than its "low importance content" deserves [emoji1]

Appreciate the answers [emoji106]

We know what u mean dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom