Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using emptyy gelatin-capsules for my sarms

You can put sarms in a gelatin capsule, I've done it before when I hated the taste; there is no downsides in bioavailability at all
also try mixing it with juice that makes it go down easier if that helps

btw your doses maybe off? 25mgs of ostarine and 20mgs of cardarine you mean not the other way around right?
Sounds good [emoji106]
25mg cardarine and 20mg ostarine.
It's not the main drivers in my cycle, so don't think either would make heaps of difference.
Also on Test, NPP and GH.

Sent from my SM-N986B using EliteFitness mobile app

does it really taste that bad? i never noticed
Yeah, I really hate it.
It wouldn't be a dealbreaker if "tasting" it was the only option, but I prefer not too.

In my teens I would drink homemade booze tasting washer fluid if it was the only available, but I've become a bit more picky with age [emoji1]

Sounds good [emoji106]
25mg cardarine and 20mg ostarine.
It's not the main drivers in my cycle, so don't think either would make heaps of difference.
Also on Test, NPP and GH.

Test/npp hgh that will do it
keep this going would be good to see a log on EF

Taking 25mg cardarine, 20mg ostarine and 10mg mk-677 per day.
I just hate the taste of it, aswell as the chemical taste gives me a "dirty" feeling if that makes any sense [emoji1]
Would there be any downsides to putting it in gelatin-capsules in terms of bioavailability or so ?

Diet Sprite has a way of masking the taste and that might work.

As far as using a gel capsule the only way would be to use a needle to inject the 1cc you take into 3-4 capsules and take them right away as the liquid will break them down quite quickly.

Those are your two true options brother.

Top Bottom