Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using dnp as obese female

lrs

Hello,

I know I'm going to get the typical 'get off your ass' kinda response but whatever.

I'm 210 lbs and 5'7, I don't exactly know my BF but I thinks its around 30.
I tried to go to the gym before, and am currently walking 1 hour a day.

I wanna use DNP, but I was wondering what your advice would be.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it, no matter how many negative reactions I get because honestly.... I'd rather die then spend another week in this body.
Losing this weight would make me feel better again, and this way I'd be more confident to do what I wanna do. (Sports, boxing, ...)

It just really seems like the only option out there for me, nowadays.
What vitamins do I have to take with it? I'm planning on not using more than 200mg a day.
I've read about the dangers and I wanna do this as save as possible.

Thank you.

Hello,

I know I'm going to get the typical 'get off your ass' kinda response but whatever.

I'm 210 lbs and 5'7, I don't exactly know my BF but I thinks its around 30.
I tried to go to the gym before, and am currently walking 1 hour a day.

I wanna use DNP, but I was wondering what your advice would be.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it, no matter how many negative reactions I get because honestly.... I'd rather die then spend another week in this body.
Losing this weight would make me feel better again, and this way I'd be more confident to do what I wanna do. (Sports, boxing, ...)

It just really seems like the only option out there for me, nowadays.
What vitamins do I have to take with it? I'm planning on not using more than 200mg a day.
I've read about the dangers and I wanna do this as save as possible.

Thank you.

Listen I know what your going to do whatever you want in the end but the people who have this kind of outlook have taken too much and have died from overdose. Dnp is very dangerous and shouldn't be used if your overweight and should just be used to break a fat loss plateau and take your physique to the next level when your already low body fat.
I'd really like to help you- walking one hour a day is great [emoji1303] but if your not in the gym doing serious workouts- dnp is definitely a no no.
But you don't need to do that to drop weight, keep walking an hour a day and change your diet drastically. You should post your diet up here and get help and support from the board members.
Just remember the eat in a calorific deficit. I myself find it easier to do that from performing intermittent fasting which is eating in an 8 hour window only. Also while doing that you could perform an Atkins/keto style diet, I've received great results just from that alone with no drugs or supplements. Once you get that down add some supplements if you'd like- natural appetite suppressants and fat burners will be your friend. Dnp is the most harsh on the scale and is not for someone like you. I wish you good luck and feel free to message me for advice and support. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Id rather die than spend another day in this fat body" obviously its easy to say words than to take action for you. If that was truely your mindset then you would be motivated into action. You would cut processed foods out of ur nutrition. You would only eat fresh lean meats and veggies. You would get ur ass off the couch and commit to a cardio and weught training regimen. I guess its easier to take the lazy route and pop a pill and continue ur sedentary lifestyle. If you are truely serious and really motivated to make a change to your lifestyle and your image let me know. I will have my gf (who is a nutritionist) draw up a nutrition plan tailored to you. I will also help you devise a weught training program. No youre not going to look like a bodybuilder. We will use low weight high rep to help burn calories and begin to tone ur muscles. So are you ready to make the steps necessary or are you going to take the lazy way?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Also, even in those (on these very forums) who HAVE used it and lost weight is that they haven't kept the weight off.

To quote one of the other mods - people are too keen to 'pop a pill' when, of course, they know damn well what they did to get fat and they know that it's a hard slog to lose it. But slog you must.

Also, even in those (on these very forums) who HAVE used it and lost weight is that they haven't kept the weight off.

To quote one of the other mods - people are too keen to 'pop a pill' when, of course, they know damn well what they did to get fat and they know that it's a hard slog to lose it. But slog you must.

That's because no drug or diet keeps the weight off... diet is key to maintaining and the drug enhances but diet and any supplement just simply shrink the fat cells... you would need surgery to kill fat cells... but there is no doubt that dnp works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you hate your body and want to change it. DNP is very dangerous

okay so we established both those things.. I've ran DNP myself 3 times. I can tell you that it is 100% not worth it. you will be miserable on it and it will teach you to be less active, not more.. when on it you will retain a lot of water, so people get frustrated and up the dose which will get lethal. it also crashes your metabolism so when you come off you will gain most of your weight back and you will be back to square 1.

if you insist on running dnp 200mg a day for 7-10 days and that is it. running it longer or at a higher dose is dangerous. you also need to hydrate on it and take in a lot of electrolytes or you can die. after you are done with DNP you need to fix your lifestyle anyway to get long lasting results.

I will be happy to help get you on the right track. drop me a PM

you dont need dnp...cut carbs out of your diet sugar sodas all the bullshit..stay in a deficit..you can do it..yes it's gonna be hard but once you start seeing results it will be much easier..i was a fat fuck...complacent as a m.f. at one point in my life..i did it you can do it to..results you see in the mirror will drive you...i know you can do it..i believe in you now you have to believe in yourself

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Agree with Stevesmi. I ran DNP 2 or 3 times myself when I was in my 20's. I was much lower in bodyfat and much more active than you likely are. It was still rough as hell. I was incredibly hot all the time, never wanted to do anything, my pee and sweat and even semen turned yellow for several days while on it. Yes, I lost a lot of fat in short period of time, but I would never run it again. The risks far outweigh the benefits in my book. Lifestyle change, diet change.. it's hard at first but once exercise and eating healthy become part of your routine you will find it much easier and even start to enjoy it, especially once you start seeing results.

Thank you for all the sweet and constructive messages! I'll look into the right diet and exercise. Whenever I'm having trouble, I know I can turn to all of you! Once again, thank you. It means a lot to have some support, I think that was the only thing missing.

Top Bottom