Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using different testosterone for TRT

coasta007

Hi all. I've been on prescribed TRT for 2 months and my energy levels have come up and in general feeling better. I'm currently on sus250 and injehavein0.5jectingml every 5 dsys.

I've given blood which is a good thing to do and will make the initial 3 month appointment with the Dr to see how things are tracking. I have to have a full blood test prior so he can see how I'm tracking. Just a few questions before I have my blood test with what he has asked for.

Do I inject 0.5ml on the day/morning of my blood test?

Is it worth suggesting another compound like cypionate or primotesone?

In your opinion are there other compounds better for TRT and if so, why?

Cheers boys and thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

sustanon250 should be injected 1CC every 2 weeks for TRT.

i'm not sure what doctor you are going to or what but he needs to brush up on what sustanon is and how it works.

i'm not sure how he came up with .5CC's every 5 days.. seems like he likes the number 5 or something. ask him where he pulled that number from his ass and why. if he can't give you a straight answer then find a new doctor asap

0.5cc a week is just a way of splitting the dose to 125ml a week. Mitigate the highs and lows that would come with injecting 250ml every 2 weeks. Pretty simple really. Sus Test is widely used for TRT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0.5cc a week is just a way of splitting the dose to 125ml a week. Mitigate the highs and lows that would come with injecting 250ml every 2 weeks. Pretty simple really. Sus Test is widely used for TRT.

the problem is that isn't how sustanon works. each ester picks up after one another and the blend is made up of mostly long esters

so in actuality when you pin it often you are causing more of a roller coaster and defeating the purpose. they use sustanon for TRT in parts of Europe (mostly referred to as omnadren) and they even prescribe it to be injected once a month in some cases.

i've never heard of a legit doc doing every 5 days, sounds like a scam to just make more money off their clients. if someone wants to pin that much they would be better served just using cyp or E and saving the PIP hassle

Totally agree with you guys. I was just trying to convey the Dr’s rationale for suggesting more frequent injections.

Top Bottom