Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using dianabol 15mg, and expected results

Manson besty

most of people looking to get mass do about 40-50 mg a day of dbol but also I have heard that much give you bad water retention, and if you suffer from natural water retention, like in my case, it could be even worst. My question is if running low doses of 15 mg ed for 10 weeks can keep my water retention low and at the same time give me mass,?
I'm not looking t get huge just put up 8-10 pounds of muscle, thank you.

15mg ed is plenty especially for a first trial run. I wouldn't run 10 weeks though. I'd push it 6 tops. Are you running it solo? Have a pct set up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i've always gotten greats results off 20mg a day. but then again I know how to eat and train. guys who have to jack up the dosage to 50mg a day will see strong weight gain, but keep in mind that is a lot of water retention. it isn't like that weight gain is very much muscle.

Most people experience water retention from dbol because they aren't running the proper support supplements. Dbol is a very estrogenic oral steroid. When running dbol, you need to use an AI like aromasin to keep estrogen levels in the low-normal range. If you include an AI with your dbol cycle, I doubt you will experience much water retention.

A good dosage is 5-10mg EOD. You can order aromasin from ag-guys.com if you need a source.

You can have nice results on 15mg per day but I agree with the post above about keeping it to 6 weeks or so. Dbol is liver toxic so you don't want to run it too long. I would recommend stacking an injectable test with it though.

You can have nice results on 15mg per day but I agree with the post above about keeping it to 6 weeks or so. Dbol is liver toxic so you don't want to run it too long. I would recommend stacking an injectable test with it though.

I do not think you will notice much from running dbol only cycle. Especially if you plan to run a dosage as low as 15mg.

Then I would definitely stack it with some form of test.

Top Bottom