Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Clomid in replacement of Novaldex

GetPissed said:
Would you take this?

Estrodex Aromatase Inhibitor 90ct by SAN

I wouldn't trust my titties to an all natural product. Aromasin or Anastrozole is a much safer choice.

dmcat said:
I have both the AIs and the SERMs, but I probably use never use the AIs. From the research I have been doing lately, a selective estrogen receptor modulator (Tamoxifen, Clomid) is all you need to combat gynecomastia. I, personally, do not want my body to stop the test-estro conversion. There are too many benefits having estrogen available (more mass, cholesterol management, glycogen uptake). Other estrogen management happens naturally when the dihydrotestosterone (converted from test) competes with it. Also, clomid is useful, because it blocks estrogen at the pituitary to fake out the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis.
To me, there is more to bodybuilding than just looking good. I want to keep all the internal systems functioning correctly, too.

lets see if your saying that when you have a little lump under your nip..

dmcat said:
I have both the AIs and the SERMs, but I probably use never use the AIs. From the research I have been doing lately, a selective estrogen receptor modulator (Tamoxifen, Clomid) is all you need to combat gynecomastia. I, personally, do not want my body to stop the test-estro conversion. There are too many benefits having estrogen available (more mass, cholesterol management, glycogen uptake). Other estrogen management happens naturally when the dihydrotestosterone (converted from test) competes with it. Also, clomid is useful, because it blocks estrogen at the pituitary to fake out the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis.
To me, there is more to bodybuilding than just looking good. I want to keep all the internal systems functioning correctly, too.
so you take clomid and nolva all the time. lol I will be right back. :)

st8grad said:
I wouldn't trust my titties to an all natural product. Aromasin or Anastrozole is a much safer choice.

Not that one. But some good natural anti e's and just a pinch of dexx is effective 99.9% of the time.

Top Bottom