Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using clomid for HRT

bathooson

I’m 51 years old
6’2’’
208 pounds.
BMI is 25
I am doing a compound lifting routine 2-3X per week. I take multivitamins and do protein shakes daily. I started using clomidephine for HRT a year ago and so far so good, I feel good on it. My question is what can I add to it to help with libido and strength?

You should add some ostazol but switch the clomid to nolvadex, same results without the emotional rollercoaster from clomid.

I’m 51 years old
6’2’’
208 pounds.
BMI is 25
I am doing a compound lifting routine 2-3X per week. I take multivitamins and do protein shakes daily. I started using clomidephine for HRT a year ago and so far so good, I feel good on it. My question is what can I add to it to help with libido and strength?

Means nothing - what's your fat levels like?

I would add N2Generate and Creatine to help with your strength. I would seriously look into testosterone for TRT though. Clomid is not a great option. I know some doctors try it to see if your natty test will rebound but I wouldn't use it for long term TRT.

Top Bottom