Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using clen year round!!!

postenstrika

hey everybody

m planning to maintain a full set of abs throughout this year (offseason)

so i think i can have clen two weeks on two weeks off year round at a dosage of 80-120 mcg

what do u think?

please don ask me about the stupid question "whats u'r stats?"!!

clen can cause heart issues down the road you know. (acually studys on this unlike steroids)
I wouldent use it much and DEFF not year round man.
persnally i dont use it at all.
not healthy.

it won't be a problem
i always keep checkups at high priority
im jus asking will it help me stay lean year round
even if iam planning to gain 15 solid pounds this year?

this thread reaps disaster. your looking for someone to help you kill yourself and telling us not to try to warn you not to do it. so why make the thread in the first place? the answer to your question is obvious.

i hope you wise up before you kill yourself. the people who love you wont be impressed by your abs when they are standing over your coffin.

i guess u r right joe

i've been in it for about 25 weeks now
it has been working so well so far

i have many friends who go on cycling between clen and t3 year round
they get to 240ls without losing their abs
amazing isn't it

Staying on Clen for long periods of time is extremely bad for your heart. Believe me, I love my Clen. It is my favorite fat burner, but I am not stupid enough to run it for months at a time. That is just uncalled for. It is not even healthy to be at a low bodyfat year around. Staying around 10% - 12% is healthy and that is what you want to maintain for most of the year. When summer time rolls around, then taken Clen (if you need to) and shred down to 6% or less if you have to. Why would you want to be 6% bodyfat in the winter when you are wearing sweatshirts? I see no point in this.

proven to cause cellular death to heart tissue in mice at doses typically run by humans. that study is everywhere.

i couldnt imagine the cortisol rebound when you stop.

Top Bottom