Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using capsulated sarms

xamo319

I bought some rad 140 in capsulated form
after a few days I was gaining strength very rapidly and I was losing energy. I felt fatigued all day and I felt like I was carrying a hundred pounds on my back
my bench press improved about 20 lb within a week no joke
doing my research there's no way the stuff is real sarms is it?
If not what do I do from here

it certainly does not sound like it and often times the caps are filled with prohormones or who knows what... STOP using them now! You have to go with TRUSTED sources and none are more trusted than https://sarms.forsale

after a few days I was gaining strength very rapidly and I was losing energy. I felt fatigued all day and I felt like I was carrying a hundred pounds on my back

if you have enhanced athlete sarms those are likely fake or counterfeit, tony huge sells a lot of fakes

i prefer to use liquids from trusted brands so i dont get prohormones

I would not continue to use these capsules sir. Notice I did not refer to them as sarms because it is rather clear they are not. Sarms4sale is the most trusted source you will find so I would highly suggest switching to them!

Name the brand

Top Bottom