Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using a blend of steroids

RomRom

I was at the gym the other day leaving the locker room and one of my friends there grabbed me by the arm and pulled me towards his locker and showed me what he is using. it is a blend of tren ace, test prop and masteron prop all in 1. I was surprised as I never heard of that. he said he would sell me a couple vials for $200 so I said that sounds like a helluva deal and bought them right there. I'm 5'6" and 167 pounds and have been working out 10 years. This will be my 2nd cycle. Should I run this at 2CC's per week?

you should not run anything for fucks sake.. you are so clueless its incredible... DO NOT USE ANY STEROID and ESPECIALLY NOT TREN!!!

what brand did he sell you man? for all you know it is bathtub gear his crackhead buddy in a trailer park in some red state brewed while high.

frankly i would tell him thanks but no thanks and get my money back. and then take that money and go to domestic supply and buy real shit

Even if you were experienced with PED's, I would not recommend this blend. Unless you know you have a really good source, there is no way of knowing if things are mixed in the proper proportions.

Top Bottom