Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using AAS and high cholesterol

Robert Duke

what's up guys I have a question about running AAS with high levels of cholesterol, my case is rare i'm not over weight, I would say I'm more on the skinny side but I have high cholesterol, I weight 170 lbs and I'm 6'0 tall and next month I will turn 47 years old.

I want to add a few pounds of mass but my diet has to be very strict because of my cholesterol so I have to keep some carbs very low and red meat just once in a while so diet makes it more difficult, so I have been thinking about doing a cycle but I read online AAS raise your cholesterol and I was wondering if there are certain roids that I can take for mass gains and not increase my cholesterol levels? what would you recommend or should I just forget about it?

In my state it is very easy to get TRT prescribed to me so I can probably get that and have the DR supervision with my cycle, but I'm limited to ONLY testosterone.

You need to get your cholesterol in check first, if it's bad right now its only going to get worse with anabolics.

Any steroid will negatively impact cholesterol levels. A TRT dosage of testosterone shouldn't have too much of an effect but I don't think blasting steroids with pre-existing cholesterol issues is smart at all.

If you want to take something in conjunction with your TRT, use SARMS instead. I explain what SARMS are and talk about sample SARM cycles in this video here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

The beauty of SARMS is that they do not effect cholesterol levels, blood pressure, your liver or your organ in any way. They are also completely anabolic with no androgenic properties which makes side effects like hair loss and gyno impossible.

SARMS are safe to use by someone who has bad cholesterol levels. Cholesterol levels in the body actually have very little to do with daily cholesterol intake. Poor cholesterol levels is the result of inflammation in the body.

The best thing you can do to lower cholesterol levels is to follow a cholesterol friendly diet - low in saturated fats and refined sugars, and high in omega 3 fatty acids -
and to regularly incorporate hard cardio that really gets your heart rate up into your training program.

A good overall cholesterol support supplement certainly won't hurt either. Check out N2guard from n2bm.com. N2guard contains 43 ingredients designed to detox the body and keep cholesterol levels optimal.

Keep an eye on your cholesterol levels. If it doesn't start to go down, go to your doctor and get him to write you a cholesterol medication.

I would try getting your doctor to prescribe a statin drug to lower your cholesterol. I take one and even though I juice, my total cholesterol is only 116. I take atorvostatin 20 mg per day (generic Lipitor). It obviously works well for me.

Top Bottom