Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using 40mg Anavar 3x a week preworkout supress hpta?

F

Frackal

As the subject line says, I've been using 40mg anavar preworkout only 3x a week, appx 3 hours after waking, is this really going to be a concern for my hpta?

BTW- Results are really good, strength is awesome, have gained some lean mass and lost a bit of bodyfat SINCE my real cycle ended...not bad.

There's been a debate over whether or not it will suppress your hpta. Basically what alot of people think is that since clomid is so cheap why not go ahead and take it post cycle just to be safe. BUT, since you're only taking it three times a week I'm not real sure what you should do. By the way, why are you only taking it 3 times a week? It sounds like you are using it to bridge since you said SINCE your real cycle. Also, why take the 40mg all at once? The half life of anavar is 8 hours I believe so wouldn't it be better to take 20 mg in the morning and the other 20 mg later in the day?

Hmmm, this sounds like a pretty nifty idea.

I hate to say it, but I would think the only way to know the answer to this question would be to get an endoscreen, or go to the doctor. Otherwise, it's pure speculation.

However, I would think if you have gotten your hpta back online, it should take awhile before this kind of dosing would affect it. I mean, I have read of guys bridgeing with dbol every day, you know?

Anavar doesn not supress hpta. Period. This has been discussed many times and proven medicallly.

manny78 said:
Anavar doesn not supress hpta. Period. This has been discussed many times and proven medicallly.

Uhhh, I would love to see these medically proven tests. Oxandrolone does suppress the hpta if high enough in dose. And 40mg/day is high enough.

TxLonghorn said:

Uhhh, I would love to see these medically proven tests. Oxandrolone does suppress the hpta if high enough in dose. And 40mg/day is high enough.

40 mg is a joke. You start getting sides (and I mean very weak like high blood pressure) from 80 mg for a man. And not everyone is prone to these sides.

Bump- Reason I'm taking 40mg all at once is for the preworkout strength boost, and also, as far as I know, you're less likely to supress your hpta when you take orals in the morning...

uou said:
THIS POST IS BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doublefi:

Your level of intelligence never ceases to amaze me...

Top Bottom