Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Useing aspirin to lower BP?

HSV

Hey peoples, I had my BP checked by doctor and it was in the 160/100 range.The doctor didnt seem overly concerned given I am on a cycle.Bloke at the gym has sugested to take aspirin (cartia) to help my BP out.He claims he uses it every cycle?Whats your opinions of this?
Thanks
HSV E

uh, yeah, aspirin will thin the blood, possibly preventing a stroke or heart attack. but if i were you, i'd get on some mild bp med. something to help dilate the capillaries and such. that's the part to be concerned with, the amount of blood pressure against your interior walls when the heart is at rest, in between beats.

asprin will not controlll your BP of 160/100..you need to continue to monitor your BP during and post cycle,,uncontrolled hypertension can cause future problems, i dont want you to stroke out on us.

bro, do you have insurance? do a walk in at your doc or ER even and tell them you need some meds. they never even asked me if i use AAS, i told them i have a family history of it and a stressful job. it will make you feel better. plus give you lots of peace of mind.

meds will work, but if I can stay away from them, I'd rather do that.... trust me on this.... ginger and garlic... my whoe family is plagued with heart disease and high BP... I take ginger regularly and I eat lots of garlic and my BP is always on the very low end of the normal range

njmuscleguy said:
meds will work, but if I can stay away from them, I'd rather do that.... trust me on this.... ginger and garlic... my whoe family is plagued with heart disease and high BP... I take ginger regularly and I eat lots of garlic and my BP is always on the very low end of the normal range
In what form do you take the ginger and garlic?Capsules?and at what sort of dose?Good ol' garlic hey.

HumanTarget said:
bro, do you have insurance? do a walk in at your doc or ER even and tell them you need some meds. they never even asked me if i use AAS, i told them i have a family history of it and a stressful job. it will make you feel better. plus give you lots of peace of mind.
mate thanks for the advice,will take it all on board.

HSV said:
In what form do you take the ginger and garlic?Capsules?and at what sort of dose?Good ol' garlic hey.

well, garlic I eat as is.... either raw in salads or cooked....best way to eat it....then again, I'm Italian *grin* I typically drink ginger tea every day...sometimes eat fresh ginger root or candied ginger (too much sugar though)

Top Bottom