Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Use a test base with your oral cycles!!

j_p

I see soo many noobs posting up cycles laity with only orals and NO testosterone base. This is NOT healthy for your body and will actually ADD side effects over using an oral with a test base! there are many reasons as to why. if your not going to pin teste/cyp with your orals at least use a topical like Transderm! Im sick of seeing people hurt them selves or waste cycles that could have potentially been a decent one. Rant over!

i disagree.

adding test will increase sides, not decrease.

how could adding more juice to a cycle decrease sides? ya lost me on that

I think he means its better to have a test/dbol cycle then just a dbol cycle. I think? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

I think he means its better to have a test/dbol cycle then just a dbol cycle. I think? Lol

well it is a helluva lot easier to keep gains from a long injectable cycle then a short burst 4 week oral run so that i agree with. but a lot of guys i know aren't big roid heads and just like to run a bottle of beast a couple times a year for 4 weeks each then keep pct and recovery easy without dealing with needles and the countless ancillaries

so in those situations running beastdrol or epi or kata or even dbol for 4 or 6 week runs solo are totally fine.

well it is a helluva lot easier to keep gains from a long injectable cycle then a short burst 4 week oral run so that i agree with. but a lot of guys i know aren't big roid heads and just like to run a bottle of beast a couple times a year for 4 weeks each then keep pct and recovery easy without dealing with needles and the countless ancillaries

so in those situations running beastdrol or epi or kata or even dbol for 4 or 6 week runs solo are totally fine.

Exactly! There are oral cycles you can do and receive good gainz with pct like epi or katana, that's why I said I think? because i'm alittle lost haha

Man invented injectable testosterone... so he could be better than the God he invented.

Depends on your goals I guess. Nothing will ever be as complete of a steroid as testosterone.

Man invented injectable testosterone... so he could be better than the God he invented.

Depends on your goals I guess. Nothing will ever be as complete of a steroid as testosterone.

and then man invented other AAS from testosterone but altered it slightly. all AAS is derived from the male hormone testosterone. the only one i wouldn't run alone is masteron and proviron because they lack the kick and would only harden you up. less so something like primo that really stacks well with something anabolic to give a punch.

all other AAS are fair game to run alone

and parabolan blows away testosterone, its 5X more anabolic and it nutrition partians to the point it actually manipulates your blood sugar, only insulin is more anabolic. so if testosterone is the god of AAS, then parabolan is the navy seal/marine sniper father of god

and then man invented other AAS from testosterone but altered it slightly. all AAS is derived from the male hormone testosterone. the only one i wouldn't run alone is masteron and proviron because they lack the kick and would only harden you up. less so something like primo that really stacks well with something anabolic to give a punch.

and parabolan blows away testosterone, its 5X more anabolic and it nutrition partians to the point it actually manipulates your blood sugar, only insulin is more anabolic. so if testosterone is the god of AAS, then parabolan is the navy seal/marine sniper father of god

What's your argument here? I'm well aware that there are more anabolic/androgenic steroids than testosterone.

If bodybuilding is your game then test should be the base of all your cycles because of its perfect anabolic:androgenic ratios and all the functions it also serves in the body. Tren just cannot do all this.

If bodybuilding is not your game, hell, do whatever you want. But there's no point in taking tren if you're just getting the "cuts for the sluts" or spring break body.

Lol that last sentence cracked me up !

What's your argument here? I'm well aware that there are more anabolic/androgenic steroids than testosterone.

If bodybuilding is your game then test should be the base of all your cycles because of its perfect anabolic:androgenic ratios and all the functions it also serves in the body. Tren just cannot do all this.

If bodybuilding is not your game, hell, do whatever you want. But there's no point in taking tren if you're just getting the "cuts for the sluts" or spring break body.

my arguement is you don't need test as a base

the rest of your post is flat out false, you obviously have never run tren to post such a thing.. tren blows away test when it comes to building mass and strength.. its not even close bro. its not a 'cuts for the sluts' AAS at all. the biggest problem with parabolan is if you run it you will never want to run anything else again, which is why its a bad choice for newbs. kinda like losing your virginity to your wife or a girl you really like. you don't want to have sex for the first time with someone you like, because they are gonna think you are a weirdo.. hence why i urge people to save tren/para for later on.

yes test has the perfect ratio's you are right.. and water has a density of 1 as well.. cause that is what scientists set it as to make it easy as a BASELINE, just like how test is a BASELINE.. again all AAS is derived from testosterone. its like taking a glass of water and adding something to it.. thats all that is going on. people hear the word test and don't get that when they take anything from beastdrol, to tren hex, to primo to var that they are taking male hormones. those all are male hormones just like test. just because test is called test doesn't mean you must run it every cycle

Last edited:
Top Bottom