Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Use a test base with your oral cycles!!

and then man invented other AAS from testosterone but altered it slightly. all AAS is derived from the male hormone testosterone. the only one i wouldn't run alone is masteron and proviron because they lack the kick and would only harden you up. less so something like primo that really stacks well with something anabolic to give a punch.

all other AAS are fair game to run alone

and parabolan blows away testosterone, its 5X more anabolic and it nutrition partians to the point it actually manipulates your blood sugar, only insulin is more anabolic. so if testosterone is the god of AAS, then parabolan is the navy seal/marine sniper father of god

I dont agree sorry. its better to have a test base then not. if you want to run a couple bottles of aas a year fine, but the poitn is avoiding needles?? then use a topical like Transderm if your not going to pin test... its not just about gains... I care about long term health and also feeling shitty from beign on an oral only cycle. you body wont use all aas the same wath test will be used and its used for many function other then just muscle mass... test free cycles are not optimal in my op for health AND gains...

my arguement is you don't need test as a base
and mine is that you should...
the rest of your post is flat out false, you obviously have never run tren to post such a thing.. tren blows away test when it comes to building mass and strength.. its not even close bro. its not a 'cuts for the sluts' AAS at all. the biggest problem with parabolan is if you run it you will never want to run anything else again, which is why its a bad choice for newbs. kinda like losing your virginity to your wife or a girl you really like. you don't want to have sex for the first time with someone you like, because they are gonna think you are a weirdo.. hence why i urge people to save tren/para for later on.

yes test has the perfect ratio's you are right.. and water has a density of 1 as well.. cause that is what scientists set it as to make it easy as a BASELINE, just like how test is a BASELINE.. again all AAS is derived from testosterone. its like taking a glass of water and adding something to it.. thats all that is going on. people hear the word test and don't get that when they take anything from beastdrol, to tren hex, to primo to var that they are taking male hormones. those all are male hormones just like test. just because test is called test doesn't mean you must run it every cycle
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

my arguement is you don't need test as a base

the rest of your post is flat out false, you obviously have never run tren to post such a thing.. tren blows away test when it comes to building mass and strength.. its not even close bro. its not a 'cuts for the sluts' AAS at all. the biggest problem with parabolan is if you run it you will never want to run anything else again, which is why its a bad choice for newbs. kinda like losing your virginity to your wife or a girl you really like. you don't want to have sex for the first time with someone you like, because they are gonna think you are a weirdo.. hence why i urge people to save tren/para for later on.

yes test has the perfect ratio's you are right.. and water has a density of 1 as well.. cause that is what scientists set it as to make it easy as a BASELINE, just like how test is a BASELINE.. again all AAS is derived from testosterone. its like taking a glass of water and adding something to it.. thats all that is going on. people hear the word test and don't get that when they take anything from beastdrol, to tren hex, to primo to var that they are taking male hormones. those all are male hormones just like test. just because test is called test doesn't mean you must run it every cycle

other aas is not natty to the body and not used in the same say and some functions ar emissed or altered... not good.

run beast for 8 weeks and tell me why do you feel like shit? if its alls the same as you like to make it seem or you actually think...

other aas is not natty to the body and not used in the same say and some functions ar emissed or altered... not good.

run beast for 8 weeks and tell me why do you feel like shit? if its alls the same as you like to make it seem or you actually think...

I ran var/prov oral cycle for 8 weeks and felt like a kimg tje whole cycle despite not having a test base. Just sayin.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

Top Bottom