Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Use a test base with your oral cycles!!

I personally would choose to run test with every cycle, just for the simple fact of how it makes me feel. Lethargy has never been a factor for me on test, and it keeps my libido sky high also.

So in a sense you can say that test helps lower certain side effects

my arguement is you don't need test as a base

well it is a helluva lot easier to keep gains from a long injectable cycle then a short burst 4 week oral run so that i agree with. but a lot of guys i know aren't big roid heads and just like to run a bottle of beast a couple times a year for 4 weeks each then keep pct and recovery easy without dealing with needles and the countless ancillaries

so in those situations running beastdrol or epi or kata or even dbol for 4 or 6 week runs solo are totally fine.

Is your argument really this: "since a lot of the guys I know aren't big roid heads they dont have to use injectables"

Which is fine and I agreed with you in my last post in the last sentence. But this is also an argument against using tren

the rest of your post is flat out false, you obviously have never run tren to post such a thing.. tren blows away test when it comes to building mass and strength..

Don't be silly, I have run tren and have even posted literature surrounding the investigation of its use for HRT in a thread where we had a running discussion.

yes test has the perfect ratio's you are right.. and water has a density of 1 as well..

You forgot units, 1g/cm^3 is what you're thinking. A number without units is beyond useless.

cause that is what scientists set it as to make it easy as a BASELINE, just like how test is a BASELINE.. again all AAS is derived from testosterone. its like taking a glass of water and adding something to it.. thats all that is going on. people hear the word test and don't get that when they take anything from beastdrol, to tren hex, to primo to var that they are taking male hormones. those all are male hormones just like test. just because test is called test doesn't mean you must run it every cycle

7 million years of evolution perfected testosterone into what it is today; it is beyond these 'tools of convenience' like how we define measurement systems. When you run other compounds [alone] you compromise your natural production and restrict your body of the other functions it serves that cannot all be replicated by modified testosterone derivatives.

In any case, I think we're agreeing on some points. Yes I agree tren is the strongest compound around. Tren makes you look like a God, Test makes you feel like a God.

^^^ i see what you are saying.

i would not recommend tren to be used long term vs. HRT using test. tren can sometimes be a pain in the ass to run and i get sick of it after a while. cant imagine the guys who run it for a year straight they gotta be out of their minds .. in that aspect yes test is far superior, as i wouldn't recommend someone run an oral a year straight either.

however I think we are getting off track with this thread. i think the OP's point that you should always run test with orals just isn't true. like i said above a lot of guys just want to grab a bottle of kata or beastdrol and run the bottle for a month and be done with it and come off .. they don't want to deal with injections and long esters etc.. i know some gym rats who are married with kids who don't want their wives finding syringes laying around and find it much more optimal to pop some pills everyday that are legal .. so there is a place for short oral only cycles

I think everything has its place, personally I love test and wouldn't think of doing anything without it, but thats not to say its a waste of time doing anything without it....

Test to me is like a nice safe dependable base that I can adjust up or down depending on my goal, I would never treat any other AAS like that, I finished my first run of tren two weeks ago and holy fuck it makes test look a bit like spring water... But it also fucks people up, sometimes badly, its a dirty steroid with insane gains that puts stress on your body, I wouldn't feel comfortable running it for a long time OR at a high dose never mind for a long time at a high dose because of the health risk involved in that....

As for oral only cycles, like Steve I can understand why others choose to do that, ie personal trainers, amateur athletes, folk living at home who don't want to deal with the very real negative social stigma attached to injecting, or the legalities associated with steroids vs prohormones....

With respect to the tren v. test point, I'd also point out that you can't really say one is better than the other without taking into account what your goals are. For example, tren may be better at cutting up, but is completely useless (and in fact counterproductive) to anyone that wants/likes cardio or is training for any kind of endurance. You can't say something is "the best" in a void. It may be the best at one thing or for one person, but not for others.

As for oral only cycles, like Steve I can understand why others choose to do that, ie personal trainers, amateur athletes, folk living at home who don't want to deal with the very real negative social stigma attached to injecting, or the legalities associated with steroids vs prohormones....

Or those that have to travel. When I did my first cycle (Anavar/Proviron) in November/December I got a lot of shit from people for not starting my first cycle with Test. But with the holidays comes holiday travel for Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's much easier to get orals back and forth through four airport trips than injectibles/needles/etc.

With respect to the tren v. test point, I'd also point out that you can't really say one is better than the other without taking into account what your goals are. For example, tren may be better at cutting up, but is completely useless (and in fact counterproductive) to anyone that wants/likes cardio or is training for any kind of endurance. You can't say something is "the best" in a void. It may be the best at one thing or for one person, but not for others.

tren is horrible with cardio. you won't get any arguement from me on that. not only does it wreck your glycogen levels but it also drains the body of taurine and other minerals which gives horrible pumps.

many AAS including test will do the same especially in high doses but tren takes the cake.

A lot of good points in this thread, but one that was mentioned that sticks out to me is the legal issue. Some people do have strong moral beliefs and are not cool with breaking the law, which is completely understandable.

And obviously we all know it's different from injecting heroin or something, but some people may feel too much like a 'drug addict' shooting anything.

It really just comes down to personal preference, but I do see the OP is coming from.

i disagree.

adding test will increase sides, not decrease.

how could adding more juice to a cycle decrease sides? ya lost me on that

running a cycle with out any testosterone is a bad idea. you body uses it for many functions and when you use oral steroid (and most others) you shut down your natty production of test. thi sis not a good thing and a big cause for feeling tired or depressed on oral only cycles and most ph cycles. Im not saying add 500 or 700mg ew and expect no sides (with an ai its still minimal for me though), even just 150-200mg ew would make for a better cycle with less sides.

Top Bottom