Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To use orals or not to use orals?

sandman_007

i recently read a piece in MD magazine, i think it was a couple of months old issue.

But the piece was about how oral steroids can be dangerous to the liver. The article in the magazine recommended that athletes stick to injectables, and stay away from oral steroids because of kidney/ liver complications.

I still plan to use orals- but not more than 4 weeks in any given cycle (4 weeks or not more than 40% of the cycle's total duration). I used dbol to kickstart my first cycle and got great results.

But i am wondering if running orals for 4 weeks, at a max of 75mg/day in a cycle would be a problem, or if it really isn't a problem to the liver- the article i read got me a little concerned.

My point is i like orals for the fast acting properties, but liver safety concerns me. I would like to balance the two in a safe manner in future cycles- any advice would be appreciated.

For the most part, liver toxicity on orals is overrated. That being said, I don't usually run orals more than about 4-6 weeks at a time.

i was thinking of this, which is to run 'em at no more than 4 weeks and probably no more than 50mg/day, 75mg day max. But to jumpstart the cycle, i will also throw in prop too, instead of taking a lot of orals

I concur with the above posts. Short periods of time at low/moderate mgs and you should be fine. The one thing I like about orals is that I know I'm getting a certain amount of mgs every 24 hrs. With oil based injectables the mgs are released slowly over a period of days between 1-2 weekly injections, but there's know real way to tell how much is entering your system at any given time. Maybe my philosophy here is off base? Somebody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

love my orals, just get some liver protectants

Whiskey

hey whiskey,
what's your top choices for liver protection on an oral only cycle? i'm getting ready to run anavar @ 40-60mgs ed for 8 weeks. planning on getting some ala's, milk thistle, flax oil. anything else?? appreciate the help.

Whiskey said:
love my orals, just get some liver protectants

Whiskey

sandman_007 said:
i recently read a piece in MD magazine, i think it was a couple of months old issue.

But the piece was about how oral steroids can be dangerous to the liver. The article in the magazine recommended that athletes stick to injectables, and stay away from oral steroids because of kidney/ liver complications.

I still plan to use orals- but not more than 4 weeks in any given cycle (4 weeks or not more than 40% of the cycle's total duration). I used dbol to kickstart my first cycle and got great results.

But i am wondering if running orals for 4 weeks, at a max of 75mg/day in a cycle would be a problem, or if it really isn't a problem to the liver- the article i read got me a little concerned.

My point is i like orals for the fast acting properties, but liver safety concerns me. I would like to balance the two in a safe manner in future cycles- any advice would be appreciated.

reading magazines is harmful for your brain my friend. Stay away from that bullshit! :)

Retabolil2 said:
reading magazines is harmful for your brain my friend. Stay away from that bullshit! :)

Now THAT is some good advice!

To Sandman, just get some R-ALA from the af store if you are worried. But I'm tellin ya that 4-60mg of var daily isn't gonna make your liver crawl out your ass at night while you sleep. You'll be fine. :)

used2juice said:
Now THAT is some good advice!

To Sandman, just get some R-ALA from the af store if you are worried. But I'm tellin ya that 4-60mg of var daily isn't gonna make your liver crawl out your ass at night while you sleep. You'll be fine. :)
I cant imagine my own liver crawling out my ass while I`m asleep! Damn! HORROR movie! :)

Retabolil2 said:
I cant imagine my own liver crawling out my ass while I`m asleep! Damn! HORROR movie! :)

That's why I always set mouse traps around my bed before I go to sleep...don't want that guy to think he can get away from me. ;) The REAL horror would be that thing tryin to squeeze it's way back IN when you're sleeping. :p

Top Bottom