Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To use orals or not to use orals?

Always good advice on Tylers & ALA, short durations for Orals but how many people really get their liver values check during/after an oral run? maybe 10-20% if that.

IMO, toxicity is overrated but you can never know w/out the labwork

Sandman,

Hasn't much been said about Primo tabs, but they are essentialy non-liver toxic. Primo acetate tabs are not 17-AA (not alkylated), and therfore very safe for the liver.

I love Primo tabs for my oral, because they are so safe with literally no sides, and you can take for a longer period of time. Most bros don't talk about it (I think) because gains are indeed mild, not explosive, don't see huge strength gains, need to really take multi-doses per day, and are rediculousy expensive.

However the gains are absolutely top notch, best quality, with no acne, bloat, gyno concerns, emotional disorder, you name it......plus you can keep the gains for a very, very long period of time. I love it as my base stack, depot or tabs, but I cannot always afford it.

I would definitely recommend more than a 4 week cycle with Primo tabs, and I would recommend a minimum of at least 100 mg/day. This adds up fast $$$, but the quality gains are uncomparable IMO, and post cycle is great! Stick to EF more than the magazines like Retabolil2 stated, and please do not agitate him to post, his avatar scares me, just a little primo boy. :baby2:

zips92 said:
Sandman,

Hasn't much been said about Primo tabs, but they are essentialy non-liver toxic. Primo acetate tabs are not 17-AA (not alkylated), and therfore very safe for the liver.

I love Primo tabs for my oral, because they are so safe with literally no sides, and you can take for a longer period of time. Most bros don't talk about it (I think) because gains are indeed mild, not explosive, don't see huge strength gains, need to really take multi-doses per day, and are rediculousy expensive.

However the gains are absolutely top notch, best quality, with no acne, bloat, gyno concerns, emotional disorder, you name it......plus you can keep the gains for a very, very long period of time. I love it as my base stack, depot or tabs, but I cannot always afford it.

I would definitely recommend more than a 4 week cycle with Primo tabs, and I would recommend a minimum of at least 100 mg/day. This adds up fast $$$, but the quality gains are uncomparable IMO, and post cycle is great! Stick to EF more than the magazines like Retabolil2 stated, and please do not agitate him to post, his avatar scares me, just a little primo boy. :baby2:

Price is probably the biggest factor why Primo tabs are not more widely used. I would consider taking them for months at a time but then I have a mortgage to pay. When you factor in the costs of the PCT and other supplements that you don't need it brings the user cost down a little.

Primo results = Primo price

used2juice said:
Now THAT is some good advice!

To Sandman, just get some R-ALA from the af store if you are worried. But I'm tellin ya that 4-60mg of var daily isn't gonna make your liver crawl out your ass at night while you sleep. You'll be fine. :)

Reminds me of the guy that had a dream someone was stuffing marshmallows up his ass. He woke up and his pillow was gone.

Top Bottom